Monday, January 7, 2008

1 Whole Pes Day



Played 1 whole day of PES cos could not restrain myself. A vicarious existence seems to be just what I need to escape the mundanity of reality. Gotta get my act together, otherwise I would be wasting time, which is probably the only resource I have now. Tried to open a bottle of red wine to drink just now but the cork was all dried up and didn't budge. Had to resort to breaking the neck. Took me a few knock with the chopper to release the spirit. Should have taken a pic. Would share some more pics I took last nite. These are some pics of my neighbourhood after I returned from my drive last night. Didn't share them in the same entry cos thought that there were too many pics in 1 entry. Anyway, here they are...

No comments:

Recent News

Etiketler