Monday, January 7, 2008

Journeyman in the dark...






Same old shit again so could not sleep. Took flight to the open roads again n drove deep into the night blasting music n savouring the last of decent climate here in Sing. Thank God for December - this cool, wet, dreamy season that I hope could last longer before the return to the harsh, humid, uncompromising tropical heat. Thank God also for e empty roads of Sunday nite, so I had my personal MOBILE DISCO in the form of my full volume blasting little blue Honda Jazz in peace. Great experience! Must do it again really! Super cathartic just driving, singing n letting cool air gush into the car thru open windows. Put my hand out of the car n it was such a kick feeling the air resistance on my palm - allowed myself to over-indulge in simple pleasures like these n drove non stop for a few hours on the expressways, about two trips per expressway I think. Drove, sang and danced (watever little movements I could make of in my driver's position) myself silly before I turned back to Bishan. Now back, still can't sleep, so leaving this note for myself...Took some pics too!

No comments:

Recent News

Etiketler