Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008



I deleted everything I wrote previously cos I was writing like a primary school teacher introducing CNY to kids. Need to write like a blogger la. This is the place to do it what! Above are some pics I took with my handphone plus digital manipulation with PhotoShop. HPs with cam are a great invention! Waiting for Sony or Nokia to dish out technically superior version. Mine is a 3 Megapix at the moment. CNY mood diminishing fast with the hum drum of work setting in (I wrote this today 10th Feb), but who cares about seasonal festivities when we can choose to enjoy everyday. That's my resolution for this year - to learn to seize the moment 'carpe diem'. Must learn to explore blogging from my hp cos I forget so many ideas that whiz past.

No comments:

Recent News

Etiketler