Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another day has passed, and what have I accomplished?




Another day has passed and I am writing in the wee hours again. My resolution to sleep early has to be deferred to yet another day. Sent my wife to school, drove to Yishun for an interview, drove to Upper Thomson for lunch, came back home to chill a bit, proceeded to Balestier to enquire about toilet doors and tried to buy a holder for the bulbs in my outdoor lamp at the balcony, picked wife up, drove to Tampines IKEA to hunt for new furniture to replace the still usable ones, drove back to Bishan to have dinner at my parents', sent wife home, met friend at prata place along Upper Thomson to catch up over Teh Alia, had 2 Teh Alia - 1st hot, 2nd iced, returned home, changed and went for a 5 km run, came home, scanned images for tomorrow's lesson, checked facebook and now typing my blog. Whew! A lot of things done indeed, but any item really enriching? And now I am pressurized to sleep for the energy and focus necessary to teach well tomorrow. Lord, help me manage my life so I can make the best use of my time and energy, but teach me how to let go when I should to indulge in the necessary creature comfort. Thanks and good night Jesus, Amen!

No comments:

Recent News

Etiketler